21 ene 2012

MANDELA'S WAY LESSONS ON LIFE

What I took from this book is that in every chapter you can take something to employ it during your own lifetime  in order to lead a more peacefull life and becoming a better person.
I did hear from Nelson Mandela but not know exactly what he really had done, and it seemed to me very interesting when Emilio asked us to read it.

The book describes his patience, perserverance and thougtfull strategies he developed throug the years of confinment in prison. I'm certain that this has made him the man he has become with an excellent sense of timing and determination to achieve his goal.

I admire how at an early age, Nelson had already his main idea clear, his belief about the injustice in South Africa. How he was sent away from university because he was one of the leaders on strike and how he became a wise and an inspiring leader to follow.

In further research I  made I agree when people say that he might be the last real hero of the planet , because I think that nowadays we have become to ambitious and selfish, and nobody would sacrifice his life like Nelson did.

After reading the book, it has me made think about many aspects of my life that had hapen, is happening and can happen in a future. And for this I want to become a more patient person and try to see the good in others eventhough they have defeat me.





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario